Business Analyst - CIS Technology Services Group (IT) - Internal Client Services Department
з/п не указана
Deloitte is seeking an experienced Business Analyst to join the CIS Technology Services group (IT) within the Internal Client Services department.
If a path doesn’t exist, create your own.
Deloitte is one of the leading international professional services firms that offers audit, consulting, corporate finance, enterprise risk, and tax and legal services. Deloitte is represented in six of Russia's largest cities, including Moscow, Saint Petersburg, Ufa, Ekaterinburg, Novosibirsk and Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, where over 2100 of our specialists are employed.
Our vision and strategy, developed in collaboration with leadership and member firm partners from around the world, focuses on working together As One across geographic, functional, and business borders to deliver excellence in all of the services provided by the member firms.
Job Overview: Business Analyst at CTS group (IT) should understand business strategy and objectives by studying the business function, gathering information, and evaluating output requirements and formats. Business Analyst should correctly transform business needs into technical requirements. CTS Business Analyst reports directly to Head of Project Office, and performs tasks assigned by him.
- Elicit and document functional requirements for CTS projects and other technical solutions to meet business needs
- Collaborate with CTS team members to maximize and leverage the understanding of business solution functional requirements
- Document use cases, user stories, test plans, test cases, which ensure that the CTS projects deliverables and technical solutions are developed, tested, fit for purpose, meet business needs and are operationally sustainable
- Translate user behavior and research into actionable data
- Create concepts, wireframes, and mockups that lead to intuitive user experiences
- Strategically create and optimize designs based upon user stories and behavior
- Rapid design and testing methodology
- Ability to clearly communicate research and design ideas and concepts to technical and business stakeholders
- Assist CTS Project Managers manage the progress of projects by tracking activities, resolving issues, and recommending corrective actions
- Provide CTS Project Managers with regular updates on deliverable timeline and project status
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Minimum 1-3 years of proved experience in Business Analysis
- Experience in business process reengineering and business modeling concepts
- Experience in techniques utilized for elicitation
- Familiarity with user stories
- Hands-on experience creating wireframes, user flows, etc.
- Experience with UI/UX with an eye towards minimizing friction and maximizing utility
- Experience using tools such as Photoshop, Adobe XD, UXPin
- Experience in using BPMN 2.0 notation, EPC diagrams, ER-diagrams, Class-diagrams, UML-State Diagrams, Activity Diagrams
- Passion for technology, tools and best practices
- Creative ideas with problem solving mindset
- Strong analytical skills
- Good presentation skills (including slide deck formatting)
- Good communication skills – written and oral in both Russian and English
- All candidates must have full travel mobility and the right to live and work in the Russian Federation
- Experience working in multi-cultural enterprise environment as a plus
- Online design portfolio a plus
- PMI certification is a plus
- Experience in Agile and DevSecOps is a plus
What we offer to the succesful candidate:
- Interesting tasks and projects
- Life insurance and travel abroad
- 31 days of vacation due to irregular working hours (+3 days to regular vacation)
- Annual salary review
- Extensive Learning program both in the office and online.
Discounts for a large number of fitness clubs
Massage in the office
Comfortable corporate culture - colleagues ready to help, guide and support when needed
Competitive salary level