Junior DevOps Engineer
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
NetCracker is an industry leading provider for OSS/BSS/Virtualization products and solutions.
Position Summary & Responsibilities:
Provide DevOps support in scope of Cloud Operations, spanning different classification levels that currently supports many users and is growing quickly. The team works with dynamic environments and high-availability Cloud Clusters improving them in an ideal, industry-time manner. The ideal candidate would be independently self-sufficient, but also able to communicate status within a team.
Experience & Requirements:
- One year of Linux administration (CLI experience and common commands) is desirable;
- Familiarity with Networking (TCP/IP, OSI);
- Familiarity with WEB applications design and features (nginx, apache, tomcat, css, php);
- Familiarity with configuration management tools (Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Salt);
- Familiarity with Ubuntu or CentOs;
- English with a handbook.
- Opportunities to make business trips (Europe, Canada, USA, Australia, etc);
- Professional growth in the international business environment;
- Medical insurance for employees;
- Friendly atmosphere, sports activities and corporate events;
- Salary will be discussed individually with the successful candidate;
Alternative office location will be discussed individually: ст.м. Павелецкая, ул. Кожевническая