SAP FI Consultant - CIS Technology Services (IT) group - Internal Client Services Department
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Deloitte is seeking a SAP FI Consultant to join the CIS Technology Services (IT) group within the Internal Client Services department at the Moscow office.
If a path doesn’t exist, create your own.
Deloitte is one of the leading international professional services firms that offers audit, consulting, corporate finance, enterprise risk, and tax and legal services. Deloitte is represented in six of Russia's largest cities, including Moscow, Saint Petersburg, Ufa, Ekaterinburg, Novosibirsk and Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, where over 2100 of our specialists are employed.
Our vision and strategy, developed in collaboration with leadership and member firm partners from around the world, focuses on working together As One across geographic, functional, and business borders to deliver excellence in all of the services provided by the member firms.
We have an outstanding opportunity for an experienced, motivated SAP FI consultant to join an established team of SAP support professionals that is currently expanding. The successful candidate will support an FI module in the SAP landscape for a Big Four professional services firm operating across Russia and the CIS, as well as implement business process changes within that system and advise business users on how to apply SAP in the FI area more effectively.
The role will involve:
- Supporting SAP FI-GL, FI-AR, FI-AP, FI-TR modules according to relevant User Requests and Incident Management processes;
- Participating in the development of the same functionality according to relevant Change Management processes;
- Developing of functional and technical specifications for SAP FI functions for other consultants and programmers;
- Conducting and coordinating SAP System testing;
- Preparing to «go-live» with changes according to a pre-determined schedule;
- Compiling relevant documentation (conceptual design, configuration manuals, test scripts, user manuals, etc.) ;
- Inputting into Key and End-user training.
- Experienced SAP FI consultant;
- Prepared to learn and apply new knowledge in practice;
- Ability to easily find common language with other SAP consultants and business users;
- Advanced understanding of ABAP, Workflow and other SAP modules, such as SD/MM/HR, would be a plus;
- The ideal candidate would be a creative individual with a structured approach who is highly adaptable and forward thinking;
- Familiarity with the latest ideas and concepts combined with a youthful outlook is critical;
- The successful candidate must be innovative, but still maintain a strong focus on delivery and rigor in the project management aspects of the role;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in both Russian and English;
At Deloitte we believe in the importance of leadership at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live by our purpose by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people, and for society, and make an impact that matters.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. Every day, Deloitte people are making a real impact in the places they live and work. We pride ourselves on doing not only what is good for clients, but also what is good for our people and the communities in which we live and work—always striving to be an organisation that is held up as a role model in terms of quality, integrity, and positive change.
At Deloitte we are completely committed to attracting and retaining professional and ambitious talent and as such we are absolutely dedicated to investing in and helping our people to excel. The fact is we believe building strong relationships with our people is as important to the success of our business as building strong relationships with clients.
We are flexible in our approach and are committed to changing, adapting and improving both internally and with regard to the services we offer our clients. As a result, we look for candidates who are not only skilled professionals in their field, but who can also partner with us - candidates who are able to adapt, change and drive this exciting improvement forward with us. We are dedicated to giving you all the tools available to fulfil your potential and we are able to offer you our 100 percent commitment as your career partner for the journey.
Our strategy and our aspiration is to be the undisputed leader in professional services. One of Deloitte’s key business leadership priorities is to attain a globally uniform level of quality in each of our core services. Development of the Talent Standards is a global initiative which aims to define and activate a consistent standard for talent around the world for each of our global core services and service lines, and across all of our Member Firms. Please follow the link to learn more about the Global Talent Standards.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please note that you will be asked to provide your passport details in order to complete the application process.