Technical Sales Specialist (Adhesive technologies)
з/п не указана
- Manage day to day business with selected and delegated current customers
- Active search for new customers
- Active project management, personally and with distributors mainly in Russia. Interacting with Technical support (TCS European level & local level), supply chain and marketing in terms of communications while delivering our portfolio strategy to the selected accounts.
- Analyse market and customer business potential
- Long term target plan development for growth
- Prepare and active follow of project list
- Initiate & maintain contacts at customer’s sites: purchasing, technology, quality, marketing, sales and management level
- Coordinate and steer information & reporting flow between Henkel & KA
- Determine (including KP planning) and implement business plan for sales & profit within area of responsibility.
- Participating in training programs, preparing of materials, including translation
- Conducting training/educational programs at KA / large local accounts / Premium Partners
- Negotiate and implement prices / payment terms / price increase
- TCS support for selected customers in Russia
- Leverage engineering tools wherever possible and senseful to lock-in business (consider amortisation)
- Active launch & promotion of innovations in territory of Russia
- Higher degree (technical, engineer; chemistry)
- Relevant experience non less 3 years
- English – intermediate and higher
- PC skills: MS Office
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong experience in negotiations
- Self-driven, pro-active.
- Compensation depends on experience and will be discussed individual (fix+bonus).
- Medical insurance
- Life insurance
- Corporate car
- Extended paid vacation (31 calendar days per year)
- Opportunities for development within the company
- Friendly, professional team